Friday, May 4, 2012

Formed into an addict


He sucked a bit of my soul from my shoulders and then a bit more from my neck. I shivered at every thrust and every pump of myself into him.
                I was formed into an addict after the orgasms ceased and I found reality again.
“Hey,” I whisper into the empty kitchen.
The sounds echo
And the waves vibrate my face.
I roll my neck, causing crackles to
Surge through my muscle strings.
I remember
And remember
And yearn
And remember.
I yawn, becoming annoyed with my own thoughts,
My own dreams.
Twisting my torso to relieve the stiffness.
Cringing my face.
Moaning strange, child-like sounds aloud
To the cat.
Patting my fat
Sitting
Down
Getting lost in false angst.

                Need to go to the library
 Want to go to the moon
Need to go to the bank
Want to leave the country soon
Need to wash my clothes
Want to make it June

No comments:

Post a Comment