Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You just don’t look normal, you know what I am saying dear?



Please, please do not take this the wrong way, but you are insane. You really are, I,I am not attempting to be malicious. I am truly a nice person. I am just trying to be honest with you.
 Honesty is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.
Trust me, please trust me.
"Why am I insane?"
Well, you definitely look insane.
You look like an insane person.
You just don’t look normal, you know what I am saying dear?
“No.”
Oh,
Well, honey you do look insane,
You look completely out of your mind.
You must’ve been born like this,
Yes, bless you r poor little heart.
“what?”
You just look insane, alright!
You look completely bonkers!
You must be crazy!
“excuse me? Ma’am?”
Hun, I am just telling the darn truth! Ain’t nothing but the truth in my words! As God is my witness!
You are insane!
“I don’t think this lady understands”
“Yes, she seems to be rather confused.”

No comments:

Post a Comment