Friday, May 21, 2010

I have experienced ugliness

I have experienced ugliness today.
I have experienced only the purest form of human scum.

I never expected to find it today, of all of my en-endless days.
I was having a relatively nice time “out” in the world. I was going to see a puppet show; that is all that was on my mind. The puppet show and I was wearing my new clown outfit.
Yes, I am a clown.
My clown outfit consists of suspenders, a golf hat and a sheriff badge.
It is beautiful. I love it.
It is typically a confusing outfit to a lot of people, I am sure most people are quite confused by my ways.
I have been laughed at, pointed at, called “honey- boy,” and spit at.
Luckily there was a window protecting my middle finger while I stuck it up at them.
I wonder if they also saw my confused, beautiful tears
.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog is like reading a poetry anthology. It's very reader friendly.

    ReplyDelete