Monday, July 19, 2010

Fools come in all shapes and sizes

Fools come in all shapes and sizes. Trust me.
Popular things are what you need. Not again.
Comfort is Spectacular. Oh really?
“Please” is nice to say. Didn’t you know?
Eat sugar Sparingly. I never do.
An apple a day keeps the dr. away.
An apple in any way?

Drink plenty of water. Trust me.
Take Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Not again.
Television is Amazing. Oh really?
“Thank you” is nice to say. Didn’t you know?
Eat your deserts After dinner. I never do.
Wash your pan after you cook in it.
When I cook water in it?

Eat fruits and vegetables. Trust me.
Insurance is Awesome. Not again.
Fox news is Phenomenal. Oh really?
Recycling is nice to do. Didn’t you know?
Watch your chocolate consumption. I never do.
Clean out your refrigerator.
When there is nothing in it?


Don’t believe everything you hear. Trust me.
The majority opinion tends to be the right one. Not again.
I highly recommend voting for George W. Bush. Oh really?
Reading a book is good. Didn’t you know?
Refrain from drinking. I never do.
Never watch television on Thursdays.
So I should watch television on other days?

Movement is good for you. Trust me.
You should never question your ideology. Not again.
Capitalism is the Only way. Oh really?
Gardening is good for you. Didn’t you know?
Wear a jacket. I never do.
Do not walk under ladders.
Why not?

1 comment: